OpenIoT (http://www.openiot.eu) has been a European research project aiming at developing and providing an Open Source cloud solution for the Internet of Things. See the OpenIoT Software at https://github.com/OpenIotOrg/openiot. Now, there is a huge potential to apply and tailor this open source platform to industrial production (e.g. according to Industrie 4.0) based upon International standards such as OPC UA and AutomationML.
We would like to invite you to a final public event of the OpenIoT project at Fraunhofer IOSB, Karlsruhe, on 11 Feb 2015, see the attachment.
Thomas Usländer, Fraunhofer IOSB
09h10 OpenIoT project presentation
Martin Serrano, INSIGHT, OpenIoT Project Manager
09h45 OpenIoT Software presentation (architecture + offering as open source)
John Soldatos, AIT Greece
10h15 OpenIoT Foundation announcement
Martin Serrano, INSIGHT
11h00 OpenIoT Scenario Presentations and Demonstrations
- Intelligent Manufacturing (SENSAP)
- Collaborative e-Science (CSIRO)
- Smart Cities/Campus (Fraunhofer IOSB)
- Smart Cities/Crowdsensing (UniZ-FER)
13h30 Invited talk: “Assisted living projects using ARM technology for sensors and OpenIoT�? (Shivakumar Mathapathi, DEW Mobility, Fremont, US)
14h00 Discussion: Internet of Things and the role of Semantics
14h45 Conclusion and Outlook (Martin Serrano, Thomas Usländer)
We would be happy to welcome you at this event at Fraunhofer IOSB !
OpenIoT Day REGISTRATION
- Please fill the online attendance list (indicating your organisation: „name+surname [company]“ ) at http://doodle.com/7s2gm8gcvmdmaf8y
- Please register your data at http://openiot.eu/?q=contact with the subject „OpenIoT DAY 2015“ and a short message why you want to attend the OpenIoT Day.