IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics INDIN´2017
– The Undergoing Industrial Informatics R-Evolution –
24th to 26th July, 2017 Emden, Germany
Sponsored by: IEEE Industrial Electronics Society Organized by: I2AR, Hochschule Emden/Leer, (DE) Technical co-sponsors: University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer, Universidade Nova de Lisboa-FCT-DEE.
• Internet of things (IoT) and emerging paradigms
• Cyber-physical system (CPS) and industrial agents
• Cloud and wireless systems for industrial applications
• Cognitive and computational intelligence
• Industrial digitalization, big data and analytics
• Human, computer and machine interface
• Factory automation and communication, mechatronics and robotics
• Distributed and networked control systems
• Technologies and infrastructures for smart grids, buildings, and cities
• Education in engineering and industrial informatics
• Tools for industrial informatics applications
To enhance the technical program and focus on specific topics and areas, INDIN’2017 will include special sessions, in addition to regular ones.
Several tutorials are planned on the latest trends in Industrial Informatics taking place during the three days of the conference. If you are interested in organizing a tutorial, please contact Tutorials Co-Chairs at email@example.com.
Submission of Papers
The working language of the conference is English. Prospective participants are requested to electronically submit full papers of their work (6 pages max.) following the instructions available on the website. Accepted papers will be published in IEEE proceedings volume to be included in IEEE Xplore. Note: There will be the possibility of coordinate common submissions to the conference and to the IEEE Transaction on Industrial Informatics.
Each accepted paper must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. Papers not presented will not be included in IEEE Xplore. The final manuscript must be accompanied by a registration form and a registration fee payment proof. All conference attendees, including authors and session chairpersons, must pay the conference registration fee, and their travel expenses.
• Deadline for submission of tutorials proposals: April 14, 2017
• Deadline for submission of papers (regular, special sessions, and tools): March 28, 2017
• Notification of acceptance: May 05, 2017
• Deadline for submission of final manuscripts: June 02, 2017